Monday, January 10, 2011

...home for the holidays...

Well I have finally caught up enough with my work to blog a little bit about my visit back home!! My family/friends had so much planned for me, it was something different every day - which I LOVED. Here are some things that went down in order of appearance:


  • Randi/Jo meet me @ Airport - Taco Bell within 15 minutes
  • Cleft Christmas Party - found lots of ugly christmas sweaters in Tammy's closet which dressed the whole family. 
  • Wasabis - enough said. I hate leftovers for 3 days.
  • Lunch with friends I haven't seen in too long - Five Guys
  • Christmas Eve with my Dad's side - the Buttermilk Adventure afterwards
  • Christmas Day with my Mom's side - Progressive breakfast morning - made baleadas at our house!
  • Wal-Mart christmas shopping with my brother!
  • Snowboarding in NC - Taco Bell included!
  • UT Football Bowl game in the box!! 
  • New Years @ my house with Just Dance party
  • Passion Conference in ATL! - Taco Bell included
  • Flew back to Honduras
  • Group arrived this saturday from Grace Christian with my aunt/cousin!
  • Present. 
Now, here are some awesome photos from my break! Enjoy! (Oh yeah, side not - I got to do EVERYTHING in my post below that I was looking forward to!!!)





















No comments:

Post a Comment